The power went out, and it is COLD outside! A fire would bring some much needed heat to the your family, but can you light your gas fireplace during a power outage?
The answer is yes! Just follow these steps:
1. Take off the front/screen of your fireplace.
2. Find the battery pack located in the control cavity of the fireplace.
3. Insert the right battery type for your fireplace (AA or D).
4. Turn on the fireplace and use as you normally would.
5. Be sure to remove the batteries from the battery pack once the power is restored.
Enjoy your fire!
Contact Your Nearest Showroom to Get an Estimate
Our team will work with you to create an estimate for your project. Contact us today!