Maintenance & Service
There is nothing worse than living with a broken fireplace. We can help get yours working again without hasslE.
We know how frustrating it is to have a broken fireplace and not be able to get a straight answer about its repair. That’s why our service price covers all labor and any return trips.
Enter your information in the form below.
We’ll call you to set up a time that’s convenient for you.
Your fireplace will be fixed by our team of professionals.
Use and care videos to help answer your questions
Wondering how to light your pilot light, or where to find your fireplace serial number? These videos answer some of the most common questions we get.
Finding your serial number:
How to light a Heat & Glo standing pilot light:
How to use the Heat & Glo RC300 IntelliFire™ Plus Wireless Remote:
Gas Fireplace Service
* +$50 for units over 10 years old
Large Linear Gas Fireplaces
(5 – 6ft)
Pellet Stove Service
13-point safety check:
The manufacturer of your fireplace recommends a maintenance “tune-up” be performed annually to ensure the safe, efficient operation of your fireplace. To keep your fireplace operating at its peak performance, our factory-trained technicians will perform the following 13-point safety check:
- Check seals for proper fit
- Clean glass and check for C/O leaks
- Clean and correctly position logs
- Replace ember bed material
- Clean firebox and burn area
- Touch up interior firebox paint
- Clean heat exchanger and air intake areas
- Clean and adjust burner settings
- Adjust and clean pilot flame and/or igniter
- Adjust thermocouple and thermopile alignment
- Adjust gas valve manifold pressure
- Check all millivolt currents and connections
- Verify Piezo igniter operation