Our customer’s and team member’s safety is our number one priority at Fireside Home Solutions. As we continue to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic along with the rest of the world. Here’s what we are doing to keep our team members and customers safe:
• All retail showrooms are moving down to one sales person staffed at a time, our other sales team members will be working from home.
• All except essential members of our support team are working remotely.
• Our showrooms are equipped with several hand sanitizer stations and Clorox wipes strategically placed throughout.
• Our sales team, service techs and installers are keeping a 6 foot distance from any customers and wiping down anything that they (or a customer in the showroom) touch with Clorox wipes.
• We are restructuring the flow of our warehouse so there is never more than 10 people inside at any time.
• We are continuing to install, service and perform in-home sales appointments, but customers are more than welcome to reschedule if they don’t feel comfortable with our precautions.
• In a customer’s home, our team members will have hand sanitizer with them along with Clorox wipes and will wipe down anything they touch as well as keep a 6’ distance between themselves and our customers.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to email AmyBl@firesidehomesolutions.com. Thank you for your understanding and patience during this unprecedented time.